Dimension 32mm 1-1/4Inch Metal Spiral Binding Coils For Coil Book
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ROHS , SGS , CPST|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 pieces per month|
|Product Name:||Metal Single Spiral||Pitch:||5mm, 6mm, 6.35mm, 8mm, 8.47mm, 10mm &12.7mm|
|Dia. Of The Wire:||2mm||Finish:||Electroplate / Plate|
|Color:||As Clients' Request||Dimension:||48mm|
|Length:||Customized||Hole Distance:||4/1 3/1 2/1（custom Made）|
5/16 Inch Metal Spiral Binding Coils,
Dimension 32mm Metal Spiral Binding Coils,
5/16 Inch Coil Book Binding
1-1/4 Metal Spiral Binding Coils In Various Electroplated Colors For Coil Book
How is Metal Spiral Binding Different from Wire-O Binding?
- At first glance, these two mechanical bindings may look similar. Each has loops of wire that connect the pages together. However, if you look closely, you'll see that in metal spiral binding, a thread runs in a true spiral from the top of the book to the bottom. In contrast, Wire-O binding consists of a series of parallel double loops that connect to wires that extend the length of the spine.
- They are combined differently, the helical coil is a single loop, the Wire-O binding is a double loop, the helical binding has more spacing options than the Wire-O binding, and the only similarity between them is the same material.
- Of course, the spiral binding coil can be made of PVC, PET, etc. There are only two kinds of materials for Wire-O binding at present, galvanized wire and ordinary iron wire. For those with strict quality requirements, it is best to use galvanized wire material. There are two kinds of coatings, nylon Coated wire and electroplating, 15 years ago, we can also use spray plastic, because technology is developing, we no longer use this material. We have developed environmentally friendly, non-toxic nylon covered wire and electroplating.
- Wire-O bound books can lay flat on the table, just like spiral bound books. However, due to the diagonal nature of the spiral, the folios will not line up perfectly when you lay the spiral bound book flat on the table. By contrast, since the wire loops of a Wire-O bound book are parallel to each other, the facing pages will line up perfectly when you lay the book flat on a table. There are two binding effects to choose from depending on the design of the book itself.
- The above introduces the classification of spiral binding coil materials: PVC, PET, nylon covered wire, electroplating.
- PVC and PET, the advantage of PVC is that the price is the advantage. The price of PET is slightly higher than that of PVC, because the production process and raw materials of PET are much more complicated, and PET has more texture. They are all available in a variety of colors, which can be chosen according to the design.
- Compared with electroplating, the price advantage of nylon covered wire is obvious. Nylon covered wires are available in a wide range of colors and options, but there are requirements for the order quantity. Due to the complex color matching process, and because of gold, silver, and copper, color is not commonly used by customers. The electroplating process is more complicated, with many processes, high cost and high price. Generally speaking, any color can be electroplated, and the color after electroplating will be many times brighter than nylon covered wire. The biggest advantage is that it is bright and dazzling after gold plating, but it is not recommended to plate deeper colors, because the brightness is not obvious after plating. The most electroplating colors are bright colors such as gold, rose gold, pink, and silver. These bright colors are more pleasant to be plated with gold. If your project is high end and strict, then you can opt for electroplated spiral bound coils.
We provide the most commonly used sizes and spacing for reference. If you have special requirements for customization, please add me Whatsapp: +86-17722306989 or my WeChat: 13925814801 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, I will serve you 24 hours.
|Size (Millimeter)||Size (Inches)||Stack Capacity (Inches)||Sheet Capacity* (20 lb. Bond)||Filament Diameter|
|6mm||1/4"||5/32" Thick Stack||5-35 Sheets||1.6mm|
|7mm||9/32"||3/16" Thick Stack||36-47 Sheets||1.6mm|
|8mm||5/16"||1/4" Thick Stack||48-60 Sheets||1.6mm|
|9mm||23/64"||9/32" Thick Stack||61-70 Sheets||1.75mm|
|10mm||3/8"||5/16" Thick Stack||71-80 Sheets||1.75mm|
|11mm||7/16"||3/8" Thick Stack||81-90 Sheets||1.75mm|
|12mm||1/2"||13/32" Thick Stack||91-100 Sheets||1.75mm|
|13mm||17/32"||7/16" Thick Stack||101-110 Sheets||2mm|
|14mm||9/16"||15/32" Thick Stack||111-120 Sheets||2mm|
|15mm||19/32"||1/2" Thick Stack||121-130 Sheets||2mm|
|16mm||5/8"||9/16" Thick Stack||131-140 Sheets||2mm|
|17mm||0.67"||0.55" Thick Stack||141-150 Sheets||2mm|
|18mm||23/32"||5/8" Thick Stack||151-160 Sheets||2.08mm|
|19mm||0.748"||0.62" Thick Stack||161-165 Sheets||2.08mm|
|20mm||3/4"||11/16" Thick Stack||161-170 Sheets||2.08mm|
|22mm||7/8"||3/4" Thick Stack||181-200 Sheets||2.08mm|
|23mm||9/10"||4/5" Thick Stack||201-210 Sheets||2.08mm|
|25mm||1"||13/16" Thick Stack||211-230 Sheets||2.36mm|
|28mm||1-1/8"||7/8" Thick Stack||231-250 Sheets||2.36mm|
|30mm||1-3/16"||1" Thick Book||251-270 Sheets||2.36mm|
|32mm||1-1/4"||1-1/16" Thick Stack||271-290 Sheets||2.36mm|
|35mm||1-3/8"||1-1/4" Thick Stack||291-300 Sheets||2.36mm|
|38mm||1-1/2"||1-3/8" Thick Stack||300-320 Sheets||2.4mm|
|40mm||1-9/16"||1-1/2" Thick Stack||321-350 Sheets||2.4mm|
|45mm||1-3/4"||1-9/16" Thick Stack||351-390 Sheets||2.4mm|
|50mm||2"||1 -3/4" Thick Stack||391-440 Sheets||2.6mm|