Metallic Colors 11.1mm 7/16 Inch Metal Spiral Binding Coils
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ROHS , SGS , CPST|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 pieces per month|
|Product Name:||Wire Binding Spines，Book Binding Metal Spiral||Dia. Of The Wire:||2mm|
|Finish:||Electroplate / Plate||Color:||OEM Color Is Viable|
7/16 Inch Metal Spiral Binding Coils,
11.1mm Metal Spiral Binding Coils,
7/16 Inch Metal Coil Binding Spines
High End Electroplated Single Steel Spiral Binding Coils In Metallic Colors
The wire binding spines are 11 inches in length and are designed to be used with Letter size documents. However, they can also easily be cut with wire cutters to accommodate books with spines smaller than 11 inches long and can then used with a binding machine TD-132, TD-1500B34, TD-1500B34R, perfect for binding reports, presentations and any other book binding projects.
Quick Details :
a. Made of good quality steel wire ;
b. Electroplated in various customized color ;
c. Diameter range from 1/4" to 2" ;
d. Ring number is 35 rings .
|specification||pitch||inner diameter||Each volume teeth|
1. Factory supply with competive price ;
2. Wide range of color choice ;
3. Pre-cutting service for free ;
4. Widely used in various kinds of booking binding ;
5. Fast delivery .
What is the difference between 3:1 pitch and 2:1 pitch?
- 2:1 pitch wire-o binding wires are designed to fit the signature hole pattern of a 2:1 pitch wire binding machine (two holes per inch = 21 holes per letter-sized sheet). 2:1 Wire binding ring means per inch has 2 holes
- 3:1 pitch wire-o binding wires are designed to fit the signature hole pattern of a 3:1 pitch wire binding machine (two holes per inch = 32 holes per letter-sized sheet). 3:1 Wire binding ring means per inch has 3 holes