1-5/8” 41.27mm 2:1 Pitch Wire-O Binding For Textbooks
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ROHS , SGS , CPST|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 pieces per month|
|Keywords:||Electroplated Double Ring Binding||Color:||Rainbow Gold (any Customization)|
|Product Size:||1-5/8 Inch||Pitch:||2:1|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Factory Loacation:||Dongguan City|
1-5/8” Wire Spiral Binding Coils,
38mm Wire Spiral Binding Coils,
1-5/8” Cinch Book Binding Wires
1-5/8” 41.27mm 2:1 Pitch Wire-O Binding for Textbooks
Also termed as double wire binding or twin loop binding, wire-O binding uses double metal wire to bound all the collected interior pages. In this binding, there is a square hole drilled, with many wire color choices for the clients like black, white, silver, etc. This is one of the best methods that you can choose when you want your documents to open all the way to back or lie flat on your desk. This will save a lot of space on your desk as well.
The wire size will depend on the thickness of the book, whereas the margin on the spine edge must be around 5mm. The margin on the spine edge must be larger than the margin on the cutting edge. So, for instance, if the margin on the cutting edge is 5mm, the margin on the cutting edge must be at least 15mm. So, after binding, the texts are in the center of the page.
In this mechanical form of binding, the wire used is made of metal. The unbreakable binding that is formed here is formed by two loops of wires. This binding option can give you a very uncluttered look because the hinges are hidden inside the back cover. Another reason why people choose this type of binding is because of its sturdy and stable nature. Whether you are designing a custom notebook or a journal, this type of binding is what you should opt for in such cases. They serve as the perfect binding option in gifting scenarios.
Benefits of Wire-O Binding
- With its 360-degree rotation feature, this binding is perfect for manuals, calendars, and many other documents. Moreover, this increases the ease of maneuverability and thus you can also use them easily while you are on the go. This also allows you to focus on one page at a time by folding the document without actually ruining it. You can also clear up the clutter on your desk by folding the document and increasing some space.
- No page count restriction. So, whether you are making a document with a lesser number of pages or something that has a huge number of pages, this type of binding method can accommodate anything. All you have to do is adjust the wires accordingly and you are done.
- An option to add a sheet of transparency PVC and coloring paper. This will increase the aesthetics and make the product look professional at the same time.
- More covers options. You can choose soft cover or hard cover for your wire-O bound book.
- Overall, wire-O binding is the perfect and most popular binding method for calendar printing.
How to choose a binding coil?
We are a factory, you can contact me at any time to customize the binding coil that suits you, we provide a variety of binding coil sizes, if you are not sure about your size, not sure about the spacing? Here are the steps on how to choose the binding coil you need to buy.
1)Select Wire-O binding size (diameter)?
Now select your Wire-O binding size (diameter) for your document. You can use the coil binding capacity chart below to help choose the best size for your stack thickness or paper capacity. Please note that paper capacity is calculated using all 20 lb bond copy paper sheets (not pages) without any covers; this means it may vary greatly depending on the stock you use, this is our recommended stack thickness reason for the method. Remember: slightly larger coils are better than too small coils; small coils won't turn the pages smoothly and will pinch them, making them more prone to tearing. Therefore, if your size is between two sizes, we recommend that you size up.
|Product Size (mm)||Pitch||Binding Thickness (mm)||Recommended Max Number of sheet (80g)|
2) How to choose the spacing?
Wire-O binding bindings are also available in a variety of spacings; make sure to match your coil bindings to your punches.
The most common spacings for wire-O binding binding are 3:1 (3 holes per inch) and 2:1 (2 holes per inch)
3) How to choose Wire-O binding length?
3:1 spacing, hole spacing 8.46mm, 2:1 spacing, hole spacing 12.7mm. We use a simple method to calculate the matching Wire-O staple length,
Remember that the margins around the edge of the book must be around 5mm, do remember that you need a 3:1 or 2:1 spacing?
We simply subtract 5mm from its total binding length and divide by the 8.46mm or 12.7mm spacing, and the result is the length of the Wire-O binding,
We are a factory without middlemen, so you don't have to worry about the price issue. The quality can only be shipped after passing the strict inspection of the internal quality inspection department, and each of our products has passed the environmental protection certification, please rest assured to buy.
If you are still unclear on how to choose the appropriate size and spacing and length, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsAPP+86-13925814801 WeChat+86-13925814801)