4:1 Pitch Encapsulation Metal Coil Binding Spines For Hardcover Calendar
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ROHS , SGS , CPST|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Export carton|
|Delivery Time:||1-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500,000 pieces per month|
|Features:||Calendar, Notebook, Various Books||Product Name:||Office Supplies Metal Wire Binding Coil|
|Color:||Black, White, Red,yellow,green,blue,purple,gold,bronze, Silver||Dimension:||25.4mm|
|Use:||Books, Calendars, Notebooks, Summaries, Etc.||Length:||Custom Made|
|Hole Distance:||4/1||Wire Diameter:||1.5MM Wire Diameter Can Be Customized|
|Binding Way:||By Single Loop Forming Spiral&binding Machine||Inventory:||1000pcs|
|Number Of Turns:||Can Be Cut Into Any Number Of Teeth|
4:1 Pitch Metal Coil Binding Spines,
Encapsulation Metal Coil Binding Spines,
Hardcover Calendar Spiral Binding Spines
1'' 25.4mm 4:1 pitch bundled coil spine for hardcover notebook calendar
Office Supplies Metal Wire Binding Coil
Spiral binding plastic coils are one of the most popular traditional binding methods available. They consist of a continuous spiraled coil that is made of durable and flexible plastic and is rolled into holes along a binding edge. Spiral binding coils offer a modern bookbinding alternative when compared to traditional plastic comb spines, while still being affordable and easy to use.
Another benefit of spiral binding coils over many other binding methods is that coil-bound books have the ability to flip pages completely around a full 360 degrees without damaging the contents, so they can lay flat and stay flat. This allows your book pages to flip all the way around from front to back for easy readability. The spines also bounce-back to their original shape, even after heavy use and bending.
Pros and Cons of Spiral Binding
- Single Loop Metal Binding coil Spine has smooth and gorgeous surface,
- most of printed company use it for hardcove book, notebook, calendar etc.
- The metal spiral coil is rich in color, and the wire diameter can be customized according to your needs, making your book very unique.
- We have ISO 9001 certificate...
- We can make 100MM inner diameter to make the choice wider.
How do I choose a spiral coil?
We are a factory, you can contact me at any time to customize the binding coil that suits you, we provide a variety of binding coil sizes, if you are not sure about your size, not sure about the spacing? Here are the steps on how to choose the binding coil you need to buy.
|Inside Diameter||Wire Diameter (mm)||Max Thickness (mm)||Pitch|
|9/16'' (14.3mm)||1.78||11.3||6 or 8|
|5/8'' (15.9mm)||1.78||12.9||6 or 8|
|3/4'' (19.1mm)||1.91||15.1||6 or 8|
|7/8'' (22.2mm)||2.29||18.2||6 or 8|
|1'' (25.4mm)||2.29||20.4||6 or 8|
|1-1/8'' (28.6mm)||2.29||23.6||6 or 8|
|1-1/4'' (31.8mm)||2.29||25.8||6 or 8|
|1-3/8'' (34.9mm)||2.79||29.2||6 or 8|
|1-1/2'' (38.1mm)||2.79||32.1||6 or 8|
|1-3/4'' (44.5mm)||2.79||38||6 or 8|
|2'' (50.8mm)||2.79||42.8||6 or 8|
If you need to customize a larger size above 50.8MM, we can also make it for you. Generally, few customers will use it, and we generally seldom remind it.
1) Choose a Coil Size (Diameter) ?
Now choose your coil size (diameter) for your document. You can use the coil bind capacity chart below to help choose the best size based on your stack thickness or your sheet capacity. Just note that the sheet capacity was calculated using sheets (not pages) that were all 20 lb. bond copy paper, without any covers; this means it can vary significantly depending on the stock you are using, which is why we recommend the stack thickness method instead. And remember: having a coil that is slightly too large is better than having a coil that is too small; a small coil won't allow pages to flip smoothly and can pinch them, tear more easily. So if you are between sizes, we recommend you size-up.
If you want an alternative solution to choose the best size, you can utilize this general rule of thumb:
- Take the pages and covers being bound and lay the stack flat on a table.
- Measure the thickness of the stack, but don’t press down; let it lay naturally loose.
- Add 1/8" to the stack thickness - that will be the size of the binding coil recommended for your document thickness.
2) Select the coil spacing ?
Spacing refers to the number of holes per inch or the spacing of holes. It's reflected in a ratio that includes the number of holes, a punctuation colon, and then an inch measurement. For example: 4:1. This ratio is read aloud/pronounced "four to one" and means 4 holes per 1 inch of length.
For example, in the United States, the standard pitch for helical coils is 4:1.
The 4:1 pitch bundled coil spine is by far the most popular, with approximately 98% of customers ordering the 4:1 pitch screw binder. 5:1 is a special pitch made primarily for print shops that have specialized equipment for punching patterns and users who may have machines made in other countries where 5:1 pitch is more common. Some more specialized machines will have other coil hole patterns such as 3:1, 2.5:1 or even 2.231mm. Before buying a screw binder, you'll want to check the compatibility of your screw binder, but keep in mind that most machines are 4:1.
3) Choose a Coil Color ?
Stock colors for most sizes and spacings include black, white, clear, royal blue, navy blue, red and silver. The colors are solid and uncoated, so they stay even with heavy use and scratching. Black coils are the most popular choice, with white and clear a close second. Maroons and navy blues are popular choices for professional agencies because they often match corporate branding. Red and royal blue are brighter and more vibrant than other colors and are therefore more common in schools and other organizations that require brighter coil bindings.
We also have a large selection of special order colors that can be used to make your spines. Below are some of the most popular more unique colors.
Why choose us?
- Factory supply with competive price ;
- Wide range of color choice ;
- Pre-cutting service for free ;
- Widely used in various kinds of booking binding ;
- Fast delivery .
- Short production time:Our company have established the strong partner-ship with over 100 factories and We have our own factory.
- Reasonable prices and High quality:Quality and prices are our focus because we know what you will care at most.
- Satisfactory after-sales service: Middle time production report with photos will be sent to you and also reconfirm accomplished date. We will establish close contact with you.Any problem you will get reply at the first time.
- Free samples: Free samples available at any time.
- You can get competitive prices from us because we possess big manufacturing relationship in China.